It might be rarer for someone to get locked out of an office building, but, when it does happen, it has far more drastic ramifications. All employees are left out in the heat or cold, and absolutely no work gets done. At worse, clients, too, are unable to get in. Call us immediately whenever this occurs at (515) 400-3226 and avoid a wasted workday.
Had a problem with my truck's door call ASAP locksmith they came fast fix the problem in 15 minutes or so and charge me a fair price. I let this company replace my office Locke's also the guys did a quick job in fair prices. highly recommended!
In terms of costs, businesses have far greater need to protect what is inside their office buildings, factories, or any other place of work. Office supplies, computers and other technology, and industrial equipment are expensive and are extremely enticing to any potential burglars. Plus, there is the added factor that strip centers and commercial districts are all empty at the same time: night.
Get Back to Work ASAP
Everyone knows time is money. But time is lost when you cannot work at a desk or consult your client in your conference room.
The Value Inside the Building
From a factory’s machinery to 3-D printers or computers, there are a lot of valuables that need locking up in any business.
Resolving a lockout fast is all the more important for a commercial building. When this happens, it is the whole company and all employees that are missing out. When you call us at (515) 400-3226, we promise to get you back inside and taking care of your clients as soon as possible.
- Mobile and friendly locksmiths that always nearby
- 24 hour and 7 day a week service for whenever a slip-up occurs
- Quick fix to the problem without damaging your company’s property
- We get to anywhere in De Moines fast, 15 minutes as an average
- Broken/jammed key extractions too
There are far more advanced security systems out there in this modern day. Some are for a heightened level of security and others give greater convenience that are supposed to enter the building. Take advantage of these for your employees and your clients’ sake.
- Set up and repair of traditional alarm systems
- CCTV security systems
- Control Access Systems that can be operated remotely
- Keycard Entry Systems setup
As stated, commercial buildings are important security risks. Not only do they house a lot of valuable assets, but the areas they are in clear out at the same times, making them tempting spots for theft. You can turn away any attempts with reinforced and updated locks.
- Rekeying of all locks in the building and lock repairs
- Full-on lock replacements if security is compromised
- Installation of Pick-Resistant Locks
- Panic Bars and Push Barks
- Master Key Setups for easy access to landlords, owners, or managers
The importance of securing your office cannot be understated, as any employer will understand. You have the safety of your employees to keep in mind. And that is not to mention the countless company dollars’ worth of assets inside your office. Similarly, your company’s dollars will go to waste if your employees lose time with clients in the case of a lockout. You can count on the care of the locksmiths in De Moines to keep your business safe.